Online brokerage 1:1 meetings
The projects funded by the additional call must have at least three legal entities from three partner countries and there must be at least one industry partner. The matchmaking event is to facilitate the meeting of potential cooperation partners in 20-minute face-2-face video talks.
To join the 1:1 meetings, please follow these steps
- Register via the green "Register now" button.
- Publish a business profile to showcase your needs. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
- Browse profiles of attendees, find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
- Send and receive meeting requests. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone.
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
Brokerage Event - 25 June
|11:00 - 11:15||Welcome and explanation of the brokerage event|
|11:15 - 11:35||1:1 meetings, session 1|
|11:35 - 11:55||1:1 meetings, session 2|
|11:55 - 12:15||1:1 meetings, session 3|
|12:15 - 12:35||1:1 meetings, session 4|
|12:35 - 12:50||Recap of call information and important deadlines|
A permanent matchmaking session is available on b2match until 13 September.